- Bachelor’s degree: Earned from a regionally accredited college or university or an equivalent degree from a comparative foreign institution.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- GRE scores are not required
- 3 letters of recommendation
- International applicants should refer to the International Admission Page for special admission information
All application documents should be mailed to:
University of Maryland, Baltimore County
Graduate School, ISD Graduate Program
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD 21250
Looking for more info?