At a Glance
- Shady Grove (Rockville)
Average Completion Time
- 3 years (Master’s part-time)
- 1 year (Certificate part-time)
- 30 (Master’s)
- 12 (Certificate)
Tuition & Fees
- MD & Regional Resident: $770 per credit
- Non-Resident: $1,287 per credit
UMBC’s Biotechnology Graduate Program and its strong academic programs in the life sciences are led by a distinguished faculty of nearly fifty members spanning the departments of:
- Biological Sciences
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Chemical, Biochemical and Environmental Engineering
This established academic and research expertise in the biosciences provides a foundation for programs in biotechnology management and biochemical regulatory engineering.
Looking for more info?