At a Glance
- Completely Online
Average Completion Time
- 3-4 Years (Master’s Part Time)
- 1 year (Certificate part-time)
- 36 (Master’s)
- 12 (Certificate)
Tuition & Fees
- MD & Regional Resident: $733 per credit
- Non-Resident: $1,235 per credit
Why Learning and Performance Technology?
- The faculty for our Learning and Performance Technology Programs is comprised of industry experts.
- UMBC provides education and training opportunities that respond to the need for trained and qualified technical professionals.
- Times Higher Education has named UMBC one of the top universities worldwide for social and economic impact in 2019 and 2020.
- UMBC has earned accreditation from the Middle States Commission on Higher Education; the Accrediting Board for Engineering Technology, Inc.; the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education.
Looking for more info?