For up-to-date information on how UMBC is responding to COVID-19, visit Retriever Ready: COVID-19 Response.
At a Glance
- UMBC Campus (Catonsville)
Average Completion Time
- 1 year (Certificate part-time)
- 12 (Certificate)
Tuition & Fees
- MD & Regional Resident: $880 per credit
- Non-Resident: $1,397 per credit
Why Integrated Product Development and Manufacturing?
The current environment around product development and manufacturing is complex and ever-changing. Through applied coursework and hands-on experience, you’ll gain a deep understanding of the challenges and opportunities within this future-focused domain.
You’ll gain experience in product development, manufacturing operations, advanced manufacturing processes, and project management and organizational design. Through the development of technical and soft skills, you will earn a competitive advantage that will allow you to meet the demands presented by this exciting domain.
- Courses for the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Integrated Product Development and Manufacturing at UMBC are taught by the region’s top engineers who have extensive industry experience in product development and manufacturing.
- UMBC is classified by the Carnegie Foundation as a Research University (High Research Activity).
- For seven years (2009-2015), UMBC ranked #1 in the U.S. News and World Report’s list of “national up-and-coming” universities.
Classes are conveniently offered in the evening on UMBC’s main campus, located just five minutes from BWI Airport, with easy access to I-95 and the 695 Beltway.
Looking for more info?