At a Glance
- UMBC Campus (Catonsville)
Average Completion Time
- 3 years (Master’s part-time)
- 1 year (Certificate part-time)
- 30 (Master’s)
- 12 (Certificate)
Tuition & Fees
- MD & Regional Resident: $823 per credit
- Non-Resident: $1,310 per credit
Why Systems Engineering?
- UMBC’s Systems Engineering graduate programs are taught by the region’s top systems engineers from leading contractors. The programs are overseen by a board of faculty and industry leaders
- UMBC’s Systems Engineering program is an approved INCOSE Academic Equivalency Program
- UMBC is classified by the Carnegie Foundation as a Research University (High Research Activity).
- For six years running (2009-2014), UMBC ranked #1 in the U.S. News and World Report’s list of “national up-and-coming” universities.
- Classes are conveniently offered in the evening on UMBC’s main campus, located just five minutes from BWI Airport, with easy access to I-95 and the 695 Beltway
Looking for more info?