At a Glance
Average Completion Time
- 3 years (Master’s part-time)
- 1 year (Certificate part-time)
- 30 (Master’s)
- 12 (Certificate)
Tuition & Fees
- MD & Regional Resident: $698 per credit
- Non-Resident: $1,171 per credit
We’re here to help! Stay connected with us.
Tuesday, March 30 @ 6:00 pm
Join us for our upcoming Open House to explore how our professional programs can help you meet your goals, build your professional network, and equip you with the technical, leadership, and management skills that employers are looking for. You’ll have the opportunity to meet with faculty and staff, gain information on financial aid and career opportunities, and find out why UMBC is the perfect place to expand your education.
Unable to attend? See our full event listing for more opportunities to connect with us!
- UMBC’s Engineering Management Graduate Program is led by a distinguished faculty of practitioners in the field.
- UMBC is classified by the Carnegie Foundation as a Research University (High Research Activity).
- For six years running (2009-2014), UMBC ranked #1 in the U.S. News and World Report’s list of “national up-and-coming” universities.
- Classes are conveniently offered in the evening on UMBC’s main campus, located just five minutes from BWI Airport, with easy access to I-95 and the 695 Beltway.
Looking for more info?