IPDM Forms

Advising Form:

Graduate students may seek advising from the graduate program director. Here is the Academic Planning Form.

Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Application:

Graduate students who are currently enrolled at UMBC may seek a post-baccalaureate certificate in another discipline. An Application for Enrollment in a Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program must be completed. Use Professional Programs, opp-studentsuccess@umbc.edu, for the program coordinator’s information. For questions about the process, please contact opp-studentsuccess@umbc.edu.

Leave Of Absence:

Please notify the graduate program coordinator if you are planning a leave of absence. Failure to enroll in class during a given semester, will result in the student being placed on leave of absence. More than two consecutive leaves of absence will result in your enrollment status changing from active to discontinued.


In order to graduate and receive your degree, you must complete the graduation application process. Click the graduation forms link to complete the online graduation application. Please consult the Graduate School website for online application, deadlines and commencement details.

Upcoming Events:

Diverse group of UMBC students in graduation attire posing at commencement

We’re here to help! Fill out the form below to speak to us.


Looking for more info?