At a Glance
Average Completion Time
- 2.5 years (Master’s part-time)
- 1 year (Certificate part-time)
- 30 (Master’s)
- 15 (Certificate)
Tuition & Fees
- MD & Regional Resident: $707.35 per credit
- Non-Resident: $1,180.34 per credit
Why Geographic Information Systems?
- Geographical Information Science is one of the fastest expanding areas in information technology.
- With an estimated growth rate of 35-40 percent per year, the GIS job market is in need of qualified and experienced professionals to help design, implement, operate and manage geographic information systems.
- A background and knowledge base in GIS can work in a variety of fields including energy, public health, urban planning, civil engineering, environmental science, archaeology and landscape architecture.
What Is an MPS Degree?
An MPS degree is a non-thesis graduate degree designed to provide you with applied and professional knowledge in your area of study. While traditional Master’s programs tend to focus on theory and research, a Master’s of Professional Studies will equip you with specialized domain knowledge and hands-on learning opportunities that focus on developing one’s career as a cyber practitioner. Our MPS programs are designed with your career goals in mind!
Looking for more info?