Fall 2023 Application Deadline: August 1, 2023
Fall 2023 Semester Begins: August 30, 2023
At a Glance
- UMBC Campus (Catonsville)
A bachelor’s degree in any subject
- Applicants should have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. (Students with a GPA less than 3.0 may be admitted to the program with relevant professional or academic experience)
- GRE scores are not required for admission
- Apply online
- Select proposed program Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Leadership >> Degree Code – Master’s
- Submit your statement of goals as an attachment in the “Personal Statement” section
- Recommendations are optional. Please put N/A in these fields if you choose not to enter names of references.
- Complete residency information to be reviewed for in-state tuition rates
- Request official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions to be sent to UMBC Graduate School, 1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit resume as an attachment in the “Resume” section or submit to email@example.com
Your application should include the following documents: (Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.)
- Completed application including residency form (Residency form determines in-state tuition eligibility)
- Statement outlining the student’s goals and expectations in the program. This also is an opportunity for applicants to further explain their background and qualifications for the program and provide any additional information about themselves or their career experience that they feel will benefit the evaluation of their application.
- Current resume (When applying online, upload your resume to the graduate school application.)
- Official transcript(s) from each college & university attended
- Non-refundable application fee ($50 online)
We’re here to help! Stay connected with us.
All application documents should be mailed to:
UMBC Graduate School, MPS: Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Leadership
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD 21250
If you require further assistance, please contact the Office of Professional Programs.
Looking for more info?