Fall 2022 Application Deadline: August 1, 2022
Fall 2022 Semester Begins: August 31, 2022
At a Glance
- UMBC Campus (Catonsville)
- A bachelor’s degree
- Applicants should have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Applicants should have at least two years work experience
- GRE scores are not required for admission
- Apply online (Graduate Admissions Application)
- Submit your statement of goals as an attachment in the “Personal Statement” section
- Complete residency information to be reviewed for in-state tuition rates
- Request official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions to be sent to UMBC Graduate School, 1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit resume as an attachment in the “Resume” section or to email@example.com.
Your application should include the following documents: (Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.)
- Completed application including residency form (Residency form determines in-state tuition eligibility)
- Statement outlining the student’s goals and expectations in the program.
- Resume (When applying online, upload your resume to the graduate school application.)
- Official transcript(s) from each college & university attended
- Non-refundable application fee ($50 online)
We’re here to help! Stay connected with us.
All application documents should be mailed to:
UMBC Graduate School, MPS: Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Leadership
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD 21250
If you require further assistance, please contact Renee Eisenhuth.
Looking for more info?