- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0. If less than 3.0, admission consideration based on Graduate Program Director’s discretion.
- Apply and be admitted at least one semester prior to completion of bachelor’s degree (preferable to apply at start of junior year).
- Maintain good academic standing throughout the duration of undergraduate degree.
- Contact Dr. Rose Yesha, firstname.lastname@example.org, Graduate Program Director to discuss interest and plan of study.
- Complete the Accelerated Bachelor’s/Master’s Application Form.
- Submit copy of undergraduate transcripts to Graduate School.
- Once approved, complete the Approval for Undergraduates to take Courses for Graduate Credit.
- One semester prior to completion of bachelor’s degree, submit an application for the Master’s of Professional Studies: Health IT program to the Graduate School. The graduate school application fee is waived ($50 online)
- Once admitted, complete transfer of credits form to Graduate School for nine credits.
Looking for more info?