Fall 2023 International Student Deadline: May 1, 2023
Fall 2023 Application Deadline: August 1, 2023
Fall 2023 Semester Begins: August 30, 2023
If you’re looking to develop your skills to lead people and manage complex engineering projects, start preparing your application for UMBC’s Master’s in Engineering Management here!
At a Glance
- UMBC Campus (Catonsville)
A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- GREs and letters of recommendation are not required.
- International applicants should refer to the International Admission page for special admission information.
- Apply online
- Select proposed program Engineering Management >> Degree Code – Master’s
- Submit your statement of goals as an attachment in the “Personal Statement” section
- Recommendations are optional. Please put N/A in these fields if you choose not to enter names of references.
- Complete residency information to be reviewed for in-state tuition rates
- Request official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions to be sent to UMBC Graduate School, 1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250 or emailed to email@example.com.
- Submit resume as an attachment in the “Resume” section or submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include the following documents: (Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.)
- Completed application including residency form (Residency form determines in-state tuition eligibility)
- Statement outlining the student’s goals and expectations in the program. This also is an opportunity for applicants to further explain their background and qualifications for the program and provide any additional information about themselves or their career experience that they feel will benefit the evaluation of their application.
- Current resume (When applying online, upload your resume to the graduate school application.)
- Official transcript(s) from each college & university attended
- Non-refundable application fee ($50 online)
We’re here to help! Stay connected with us.
All application documents should be mailed to:
UMBC Graduate School, Engineering Management
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD 21250
If you require further assistance, please contact the Office of Professional Programs.