Fall 2023 International Student Deadline: May 1, 2023
Fall 2023 Application Deadline: August 1, 2023
Fall 2023 Semester Begins: August 30, 2023
At a Glance
- UMBC Campus (Catonsville)
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- GREs and letters of recommendation are not required.
Applications for the Master’s of System Engineering program are accepted for the Fall and Spring semesters
Students applying to both the Master’s of Systems Engineering and the Post Baccalaureate Certificate in Cybersecurity program must also submit the Application for Enrollment in a Post Baccalaureate Certificate form and current resume to be considered for the Cybersecurity Certificate program. Admission to the Systems Engineering program does not guarantee admission to the Cybersecurity certificate program. For additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply online
- Select proposed program Systems Engineering >> Degree Code – Master’s
- Submit your statement of goals as an attachment in the “Personal Statement” section
- Complete residency information to be reviewed for in-state tuition rates
- Request official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions to be sent to UMBC Graduate School, 1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250 or emailed to email@example.com.
- Submit resume as am attachment in the “Resume” section, or to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Your application should include the following documents: (Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.)
- Completed application including residency form (The residency form determines in-state tuition eligibility.)
- Statement of academic goals
- Official transcript(s) from each college & university attended
- Resume (When applying online, upload your resume to the graduate school application.)
- Application fee ($50 online)
We’re here to help! Stay connected with us.
All application documents should be mailed to:
UMBC Graduate School, MS Systems Engineering
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD 21250
If you require further assistance, please contact the Office of Professional Programs.
Looking for more info?