Summer 2021 Session Start Date: June 1, 2021
Fall 2021 Application Deadline: August 1, 2021
Fall 2021 Semester Begins: August 31, 2021
At a Glance
- Bachelor’s degree: Earned from a regionally accredited college or university or an equivalent degree from a comparative foreign institution.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- GRE scores are not required
- 3 letters of recommendation
- International applicants should refer to the International Admission Page for special admission information
Applications for the Master’s program are accepted for a fall, spring, or summer start.
Your application should include the following documents: (Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.)
- Completed application for admission and residency forms (or online application and residency forms)
- Three letters of recommendations
- Graduate School Statement of Goals (included in online or paper application)
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institution(s)
- Non-refundable application fee ($50 online)
Students who miss the application deadline may still take courses as a non-degree student and apply for formal admission the following semester.
We’re here to help! Stay connected with us.
All application documents should be mailed to:
University of Maryland, Baltimore County
Graduate School, LAPT Graduate Program
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD 21250
Looking for more info?