Summer 2023 Application Deadline: April 15, 2023
Summer 2023 Semester Begins: May 30, 2023
Fall 2023 Application Deadline: August 1, 2023
Fall 2023 Semester Begins: August 30, 2023
- Bachelor’s degree: Earned from a regionally accredited college or university or an equivalent degree from a comparative foreign institution.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- GRE scores are not required
- 3 letters of recommendation (optional)
- International applicants should refer to the International Admission Page for special admission information
Applications for the Master’s program are accepted for a fall, spring, or summer start.
Your application should include the following documents: (Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.)
- Completed application for admission and residency forms;
- Three letters of recommendation (optional);
- Graduate School Statement of Goals (optional);
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institution(s);
- Non-refundable application fee ($50 online).
Students who miss the application deadline may still take courses as a non-degree student and apply for formal admission the following semester.
We’re here to help! Stay connected with us.
Looking for more info?