Accelerated Cybersecurity Degree: BS/MPS Program Option
Application Process for the Cybersecurity Accelerated BS/MPS Program
In order to ensure timly review of your application, please apply for your spot in our Accelerated Cybersecurity BS/MPS program by completing the following steps:
- Complete Accelerated BS/MPS in Cybersecurity program application which can be found here:
- Complete the Graduate School Accelerated Bachelor’s/Master’s Application Form
- Submit copy of undergraduate transcripts to Graduate School
- Submit required documentation to your CSEE Undergraduate Advisor for preliminary review and approval. If approved your application will be reviewed by the Cybersecurity Graduate Program Director and a final admission decision will be made.
- Once approved, complete the Approval for Undergraduates to take Courses for Graduate Credit.
- One semester prior to completion of your bachelor’s degree, submit an application for the Master’s of Professional Studies: Cybersecurity program to the Graduate School. The graduate school application fee is waived ($50 online/$70 paper).
- Once admitted to the MPS of Cybersecurity, complete transfer of credits form to Graduate School for nine credits.
In order to best serve our students’ career goals, UMBC is proud to offer a wide variety of Accelerated BS programs in a range of disciplines. In addition to our BS/MPS programs, we also offer a variety of 4-course professional certificates which can be completed in just one semester. You can learn more about all of our accelerated programs and their benefits by visiting our Accelerated site here.
Looking for more info?