Applications for the Master’s program are accepted for the Fall and Spring semesters:
- Apply online – Select Application for Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program
- Submit your statement of goals as an attachment in the “Personal Statement” section
- This program has an option between campus locations. You may choose to apply to the Main UMBC Campus, or the Shady Grove campus located in Rockville, MD. Please indicate which campus location you want to take classes at on the Program Specific section of the application.
- Recommendations are optional. Please put N/A in these fields if you choose not to enter names of references.
- Complete residency information to be reviewed for in-state tuition rates.
- Request official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions to be sent to UMBC Graduate School, 1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit resume to email@example.com.
The following information is required to process your application:
- Completed application including residency form (determines in-state tuition eligibility)
- Use Program code PSCB for Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Professional Studies: Cybersecurity Strategy & Policy
- Use Program code PSCO for Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Professional Studies: Cybersecurity Operations
- Personal statement
- Current resume
- Unoffical transcript(s) from each college university attended
- Non-refundable application fee ($50 online)
Currently Enrolled Master’s Students
If you are currently enrolled at UMBC and interested in applying for this post-baccalaureate certificate, you may apply by filling out an Application for Enrollment in a Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program. Use Professional Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org, for the program coordinator’s information. For questions about the process, please contact email@example.com.
All application documents should be mailed to:
UMBC Graduate School, MPS: Cybersecurity
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD 21250
Looking for more info?