Applications for the Master’s program are accepted for the Fall and Spring semesters:
- Apply online – Select Application for Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program
- Submit your statement of goals as an attachment in the “Academic Goals and Research Interests” section
- Recommendations are optional. Please put N/A in these fields if you choose not to enter names of references.
- Complete residency information to be reviewed for in-state tuition rates
- Request official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions to be sent to UMBC Graduate School, 1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250 or emailed to email@example.com.
- Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The following information is required to process your application:
- Completed application including residency form (determines in-state tuition eligibility)
- Use Program code PSCB for Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Professional Studies: Cybersecurity Strategy & Policy
- Use Program code PSCO for Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Professional Studies: Cybersecurity Operations
- Use Program code PSCF for Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Professional Studies: Digital Forensics
- Personal statement
- Current resume
- Unoffical transcript(s) from each college university attended
- Non-refundable application fee ($50 online)
All application documents should be mailed to:
UMBC Graduate School, MPS: Cybersecurity
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD 21250
If you require further assistance, please contact Dustin Hodgson.
Looking for more info?