Qualified students can inquire about scholarship and funding in the following programs:
- College Teaching & Learning Science
- Community Leadership
- Master of Arts in Education (MAE)
UMBC offers tuition benefits for select graduate programs for students living out-of-state. Find out more about the Regional Graduate Tuition Rate here.
You can qualify if:
- You are a new graduate student admitted for the first time to an upcoming semester
- You have received a degree from UMBC or will have received a degree from UMBC before you begin
- You enroll in a degree seeking master’s or certificate program
See if you qualify for the alumni scholarship!
UMBC offers a range of financial aid and payment options so that all students may benefit from a UMBC education. Financial aid can come in the form of grants, work, student loans, parent loans, scholarships and other awards. Visit UMBC’s Financial Aid website and the Scholarship Retriever to see what’s available.
|All||Scholarship Retriever – Search all UMBC Scholarships|
|All||Payment Plans – Budget your costs|
|All||Summer Session Scholarship|
|Alumni||$1000 Alumni Scholarship|
|International||International Student Scholarships|
|International||Prodigy Finance – Loans for International Students in STEM or Business|
|Regional Graduate Students||Benefits for select graduate programs for students living out-of-state|
|Shady Grove Students||Universities at Shady Grove (USG) Scholarships|
|Veterans||Veterans Benefits and Scholarships|
We’re here to help! Fill out the form below to speak to us.