Graduate students may seek advising from the graduate program director. Click below to view the Academic Planning Form for your program.
Academic Planning Form
- College Teaching and Learning Science
- Community Leadership
- Data Science
- Engineering Management
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Leadership
- Geographic Information Systems
- Health Information Technology
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Integrated Product Development & Manufacturing
- Learning and Performance Technology – 30 credits (Fall 2022 admits and later)
- Learning and Performance Technology – 36 credits (Summer 2022 admits and earlier)
- Organizational Consulting
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Technical Management
- Training and Talent Development
Transfer Credit Forms:
A maximum of 6 credits may be transferred. All transfer credit is at the discretion of the graduate program director. For more information about transfer credit, please consult the graduate school catalog.
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Application:
Graduate students who are currently enrolled at UMBC may seek a post-baccalaureate certificate in another discipline. An Application for Enrollment in a Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program must be completed. Use Professional Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org, for the program coordinator’s information. For questions about the process, please contact email@example.com.
Graduate students enrolled at UMBC may attend a course at another University System of Maryland campus. Consult the graduate catalog for more information and to verify eligibility:
Leave Of Absence:
Please notify the graduate program coordinator if you are planning a leave of absence. Failure to enroll in class during a given semester, will result in the student being placed on leave of absence. More than two consecutive leaves of absence will result in your enrollment status changing from active to discontinued.
In order to graduate and receive your degree, you must complete the graduation application process. Click the graduation forms link to complete the online graduation application. Please consult the Graduate School website for online application, deadlines and commencement details.
We’re here to help! Stay connected with us.