- This event has passed.
Professional Programs Open House
Wednesday, September 14 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Whether you’re considering a career change or you need a respected professional credential to transition into a management role, UMBC’s Professional Graduate Programs will help you achieve the career of your dreams.
One attendee of each Professional Programs Virtual Open House session will be randomly selected to receive a $200 scholarship. Restrictions apply; see below for more details.
Join us for our upcoming virtual Open House to explore how our professional programs can help you meet your goals, build your professional network, and equip you with the technical, leadership, and management skills that employers are looking for. You’ll have the opportunity to meet with faculty and staff, gain information on financial aid and career opportunities, and find out why UMBC is the perfect place to expand your education.
- Recipients must be present at the event in order to be eligible to win.
- Registering for or attending multiple sessions will not increase your odds of winning.
- Recipients must apply and be admitted to, and register for courses in, their program* in the Spring 2023 semester.
- Recipients must be enrolled during the Spring 2023 semester in one of the graduate plans presented at the Open House
- Scholarship is not transferable to other programs or institutions.
- Scholarship may not be deferred to a later semester.
- Scholarship will be disbursed on or after February 15, 2023 per standard UMBC Financial Aid procedures.
- Scholarship will be part of the student’s Financial Aid package and can be declined.
*Recipients must be registered for at least three (3) credits towards their degree in the Spring 2023 semester. Other situations, including for F-1 visas, may require students to enroll in more than three credits.